DONATE BY CHECK
Make checks payable to "Engardio for District 7 Supervisor 2020.”
Send checks to:
Joel Engardio for Supervisor
1559B Sloat Blvd. Suite 250
San Francisco, CA 94132
There is a $500 individual limit.
Married couples may each give up to $500. If both names are printed on the check, a married couple can give up to $1,000 on the same check. But both spouses must sign the check.
IMPORTANT When sending a check, you must include a note that states the following:
— Employer (if retired, note "retired")
— Occupation (required by campaign finance law)
— Phone number
— Email address
1. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
2. This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
3. I am at least eighteen years old.
4. I am not an owner, director, officer, or named sub-contractor of any entity that is currently negotiating a contract with the City and County of San Francisco, a City department, the San Francisco Unified School District, the San Francisco Community College District, board of a state agency that has a member who is appointed by a City elective officer, or of any entity that received such a contract within the last six months.
5. I am not a contact or expenditure lobbyist in the City of San Francisco.
6. This contribution is not from a corporation.
7. The maximum individual donation is $500. Married couples can give $1000 if both names appear on the credit card statement. Otherwise, each person would have to give $500 on a credit card in their own name.
8. Election law requires your name, street address, occupation and employer. If self-employed, you must state occupation. If you are retired, you do not have to state an occupation or employer.
9. Contributions to political candidates and committees are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.